1. THE CONTEST: Groceries for a Year Giveaway is a contest conducted by Reynolds Market-Glendive. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full agreement to all contest rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to residents in the United States who are 21 years of age and older. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent contractors and affiliates of Reynolds Market-Glendive and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this contest. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice. Sponsors further reserve the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the contest.
3. TICKETS: Tickets for this contest will be distributed from December 12, 2018 to March 2, 2019, (“Contest Period”) by Reynolds Market-Glendive. Tickets are obtained by making a $20 or greater purchase at Reynolds Market-Glendive during the Contest Period (“Qualified Purchase”). One ticket is given to a shopper for every $20 purchased, up to 15 tickets per transaction for a Qualified Purchase. A ticket without a purchase may be obtained at the store, 1014 W. Bell St., Glendive MT 59330, once a day during normal business hours during the Contest Period. Numbered tickets distributed in this contest are issued as a pair, with one-half of the pair handed to the shopper making a Qualified Purchase at Reynolds Market-Glendive or to the individual obtaining a ticket from the store and the other one-half, with identical numbers, retained by Reynolds Market-Glendive. Lost tickets will not be replaced. Sponsors will not be responsible for any lost, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected tickets.
4. TO WIN: A drawing for Weekly Winners will held each Wednesday for 11 weeks starting on December 12. Each week there will be one random drawing of the eligible tickets from the previous week leading up to the weekly drawing. Each Weekly Winner will be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing to be held on March 2, 2019. A representative of Reynolds Market-Glendive will randomly draw a ticket for each prize. The person in possession of the Weekly Winner ticket must present the ticket in person during the Contest Period to claim the prize. Each Weekly Winner or representative must be present for the live drawing for the Grand Prize. This will take place on March 2, 2019 at noon. Reynolds Market-Glendive will have sole and exclusive authority to determine winners. Should it be necessary to change the drawing procedure, Reynolds Market-Glendive will have sole and exclusive authority to determine and announce any such changes, which shall take precedence over previously announced procedures.
5. PRIZES: Eleven weekly prices will be awarded in the amounts of $200 each week. The Grand Prize is valued at $650/month for one calendar year. The names of winners will be announced after each successful drawing, and amounts will be paid by Reynolds Market in Reynolds Market Gift Cards. The winning participant of the Grand Prize Drawing must accept the prize by signing and returning the Winning Ticket and an IRS Form W-9 no later than five (5) days after the Drawing. No prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by Reynolds Market. The winning participants are responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the prize. In the event a designated winner declines to accept a prize, a new winner will be chosen. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning the drawing will depend upon the number of tickets distributed.
7. SPONSORS: This contest is sponsored F.T. Reynolds Co. and Reynolds Market-Glendive.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Everything for this contest is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. All Weekly Winners and the Grand Prize Winner consent to publication of names and winnings and specifically grant Reynolds Market-Glendive publicity rights to promote and advertise the Contest, within Reynolds Market’s sole discretion.